Heart health & energy production
Herbs of Gold CoQ10 150mg contains naturally fermented coenzyme Q10 in a soy-free rice bran oil base. Coenzyme Q10 is a natural substance that is found in all cells of the body. It plays a key role in assisting mitochondria in the production of ATP (energy).
- Naturally fermented
- Heart health
Stock Status : Available
- CoQ10 150mg provides naturally fermented, high-strength coenzyme Q10 in each capsule.
- Rice bran oil provides a stable, soy-free base making it suitable for those with soy related allergies.
- Coenzyme Q10 is found in every cell in the body and is essential for energy production.
- Coenzyme Q10 is found in high concentration in the heart muscle, where energy demand is high.
- CoQ10 150mg helps maintain a healthy circulatory system, heart function and heart health.
- Physical exercise increases the body’s demand for energy and therefore coenzyme Q10. CoQ10 150mg helps support stamina and endurance during physical exercise and assists post-exercise recovery.
- Coenzyme Q10 is a potent fat-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger that helps prolong the antioxidant activity of vitamin E by regenerating the oxidised form of vitamin E back to its original antioxidant form.
- CoQ10 150mg may reduce the frequency of mild migraines.
- Coenzyme Q10 assists in the maintenance of cellular integrity and healthy cell membranes.
- CoQ10 150mg assists in the maintenance of general well-being.